Waking this morning to a beautiful day, has progressed into a very enjoyable day.
An early trip to Lowes to splurge and by a couple of hanging Fuchsia. They aren’t as gorgeous as the ones my mom used to have from Trax, but they will do. That just says it’s going to be a good day. Windows open, sun shining and the smell of a clean house! Wednesdays aren’t usually this great!
It almost feels like things are too good. Not to say that everything is perfect in our lives, far from it. But when content has settled into my life before, big changes are just around the corner. Not kids or jobs, but…we’ll see. Maybe God just decided to give me a break. So this is my life at this moment
- Oprah is on celebrating Earth Day… eh
- Millie is asleep. She has been cutting out her naps, but about 3:30 she crashes, then is up until 10, we’ll re-set her soon.
- Eli and Logan are outside. Doing something, getting sweaty. My friend Karen loves the smell of “outside on boys”. I loathe it, it makes me gag. But I love seeing there faces from riding bikes, watering my plants or washing my car with water guns or finding treasures all over. I love it.
- Brennan, I have to make go outside sometimes. Today is one of those days. After he gave it a winning shot, he came and asked for his 30 minutes on the computer. I obliged and now he is not playing games, but writing a story. He is so creative and I love it.
- In about 15 minutes I will be dropping Logan off at baseball and heading to the school with Brennan for their Art Show. (you can pay $30 for a picture they drew in a frame, we opt to wait until the end of the year when they send their artwork home and frame it ourselves.)
- Who knows when we are going to fit in dinner or what it will be. Probably unhealthy and fast, but this is a day that our family is celebrating spring and what makes us individuals.
I love my husband, he makes me smile just by popping up on my facebook page.I love my kids, they love me unconditionally, I love my God, he really likes me and wants me to find my voice in His story, I love my friends, they accept me and make my life enjoyable, I love my family, they are my back-story and I love it, all of it. I love my life.